Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Freebies!

I know most sites picture their loot all together.  Having the loot pictured all at once isn't really my style because I like to use the stuff immediately when I get it.  I like to try them out and see how they work.
Here's what I got this month!
  • Garnier Fructis - Fight Fall
I didn't get a picture of this because I forgot and used it right away.
After one wash I can't determine if it actually works.  However, it did make my hair feel awesome and smell awesome too.  I would buy this product.

  • Schick Hydro Silk Razor and Mega Red Krill Supplement
 
 
 
I love Schick Hydro Silk Razors.  They have 5 blades with a guard to prevent nicks. It has a great rubberized handle to keep you from dropping it.
 
The MegaRed Krill Oil was good.  It left no after taste like you get from Flaxseed or Fish oil.
 
  • Coupon for 1 FREE EntrĂ©e from Tai Pei and Breathe Right Strips
 
 
 
I admit I haven't tried either of these yet. I have had Tai Pei before and love it.  I have also previously tried Breathe Right strips and they work well for me.  I have a deviated septum and it definitely helps.
 
 
  • Marlboro Zippo Lighter
 
This was very awesome for Marlboro to send this to me.  I don't smoke.  I get the coupons for my boyfriend and I get all the freebies, muahaha!
 
  • Coffee Spoon from BizArkDeals
 


 
 
Thanks for the coffee spoon from BizArkDeals.  It's not really one of the spoons they pictured but I like it.  It appears to be made out of aluminum and plated in an amber gold with a rhinestone near the top.  It has a scalloped spoon end and what resembles a fleur de lis at the top.
 
 
  • Personalized Marlboro Silver Tumbler and Dust Plug from DailySale
 
 
 
Thanks again to Marlboro for the Silver Tumbler and thanks to Daily Sale for the dust plug.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment